door Glass Repair for 66/67 fairlanes
Front Door Glass Removal 2dr hardtop and Conv.
Picture of Door Breakdown below
Remove Door Window Regulator- Manual 2dr hardtop and Conv.
1. Remove the front door trim panel and watershield.
2. Remove the four regulator assembly retaining screws.
3. Prop the window in its up position and remove the front
channel bracket from the window frame.
4. Loosen the front run retaining nut and remove
the regulator from the door.
The regulator arm rollers will slide out of the rear channel bracket and the
equalizer arm bracket to permit removal of the regulator assembly from the door.
Front Door Glass Removal 66/67 Fairlane
1. Remove door trim panel and watershield.
2. Remove the door trim panel upper retainer from door.
this provides access to the window upper stop retaining screws.
3. Remove the upper stops. ( look at picture )
4. Remove the vent window and division bar retaining screws and nuts.
5. Remove the rearguide retaining screws and nuts. Remove the rear guide from door.
6. Remove the glass channel roller brackets from the lower window channel.
7. Lower the window assembly into the door.
8. Remove the door belt inner weatherstrip by unsnapping the weatherstrip retaining clips from the door inner panel.
9. Remove the run assembly from the vent division bar.
10. Remove the vent window assembly from the door.
11. Lift the door glass up and out of the door.
12. Remove the frame from the glass.